Present: Darla, Olive, Pepper, Rick, Glenn M., Jayleen, Debbie, Denise, Gary, Jackie, Sue, Jennifer, Marilynn, Sallie
Treasurer: $305.32 -scholarship for OWFI, +$35 for anthology sales -$70 for CdC trophy and -$25 for Friday table
PR: continue to post books of the day on FB
Secretary: no new news
- Rick- event at Jude’s, didn’t go as well at site, but trickle effect ended up selling 20 books
- Darla working on article for Bville Magazine
- Denise editing book (miracle realism)
- Olive working on revision/entire rewrite...by hand!
- Pepper editing a book for Rick, working on a western
- Jackie working on urban fantasy series, interested in horror
- Sue moved back from coast, has written 4 books
- Glenn, performing poems at open mic night, helping edit Jackie’s book,
- Rick still working with Pepper, now doing a chapter edit at a time, recently published Against the Gates of Hell
- Windles Rock Shop will sell books.
- Brace Books (Ponca City) will do book signings and sell your books
- Magic City Books on a per author basis. Drop off book for consideration
- Thursday 7pm FOL meeting. Heather Davis is speaking and Denise will be getting a prize!
- Pepper bday party Saturday April 20th 4-7, 4th annual 40th
- Conference May 2-5
- Items for basket
- Book Drive (helps with grants) new and gently used for children and adults
- Everyone that applied for OWFI scholarship received one, thanks to Basket Wars!
- Don’t feel like you have to stay in a session that you aren’t enjoying
- Bring a sweater
- Costume contest Friday night
Tuesday, May 21st Celebration Party @ Library -bring your favorite summertime snack